Re: ro trans update

"Line graph" -> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LineGraph.html
I know how it is defined but I don't know (and could not find) the word for it :(

"Make prefab" -> this is the undo summary; it indicates that the
action that will be undone next is the "make prefab" (i.e. using the
Prefab menu) action.
So "make" in this context is a synonym for "create"?

As per my original post, you can get my current development version
out of SVN, and see it in action for yourself!
I'll do that and get back to you with an update of the translation if it is necessary.

Ion