Windows port status

Hi all,

it looks like mathematics teacher are getting more and more interested
in GraphThing, which is confirmed by two of them contacting me via email
to know how to set the language when running under Windows. I had a
quick look at the website but nothing specific was mentioned. Should I
told them to use environment variable too? (IIRC there are some
mechanisms to perform that under this OS, but I'm really unsure since I
haven't any of them.)

BTW, is there someone to take care of the Windows port and keep on
upgrading it to newer versions of GraphThing?

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois