Some new RPMS

In the experimental directory I have added

x11amp (mpeg player)

plus the necessary libraries for it:

gtk+-1.2
glib-1.2
audiofile
esound

In addition the two backward compatibility RPMS
gtk+10
glib10 (this one I cannot find an SRPM)

On the other hand I have removed xephem due to copyright problems.
Unless I find a really interesting Motif-based software (dubious) I
will remove the lesstif RPMS before release.

All going well tomorrow I will release a plug and play wwwoffle
(notice I tend to be grossly overoptimistic) but it is no piece of
cake.  Wwwoffle is a web/ftp proxy with better features for home use
that squid.  Having a proxy translates in $$ outside USA.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org