Re: musings

> Jean,
>
> Yes, had another light go off over my head today, ppp not pppd as I was
> poking into the files for .o modules. Thanks for the tip, I am reading my
> "Linux in a Nutshell" and trying things out, I ain't gonna hurt anything.
>
> I finally figured out how to mount all my HD partitions, no LISA is not good
> at that. Now, if I can figure out how to read my 2048 file system on my MO.
> . . Kernal says no support for that though.

What is this a 2048 file system?  Can you send me the exact message.

> I like to figure things out, that is why I am sticking to it.
>
> You lost me on networking and servers, over my head, whoosh. I know, more
> reading.

Every Linux distributioan comes with an FTP server, a web server,
servers for sharing disks either with Unix or Windows and many more.
Of course most ordinary people son't need them.

But having networking configured means you can call the cavalry like
in John Ford movies.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org