Re: musings

Jean

I should have been more explanatory, 2048 bytes per sector. I am able to
mount the old 30 meg Iomega and the Jaz drive but the sectors on the Fujitso
are formatted to 2048. A nice backup system, able to use 600 meg disks that
are much more reliable than the Jaz 1 meg disks.

The idea of networking still escapes me but I keep reading. I did get hooked
to my ISP but now I have to configure the pp-up script file, I'm looking at
examples. Otherwise, I am connected but don't get anywhere.

>But having networking configured means you can call the cavalry >like in
John Ford movies.

I like John Houston movies better.

Bud