Re: Newbie needs help

At 03:36 PM 4/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
>5.2
>> The noncommercial versions are avilable for about $2-.
>
>Well now! I think I have enough spare change around here for
>that! Where can I find such a bargain?

Try Linux-Mandrake 5.3. It's RedHat Linux 5.2 with KDE as the default X
Window system. You can find out more about it at:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com . I got my copy at:
http://www.linuxcentral.com . Scroll down the page until you see the link
for "Mandrake Linux 5.3 GPL". It's only $1.95! (plus S & H). As long as you
can install without a manual in your lap, it's a great bargain!

Scott

Scott D. Boyd -- Web Weaver
http://www.independence.seul.org