I'm back

I'm back.  I'm alive.  Barely: the return trip was horrendous.

I see there has been a big change with our departure from dunadan.

I'm reading the mail I received during thesethree weeks.

Two points: we will have to advertise our change of location for the
web site in Linux-Announces and the other point is move the HTML
hierarchy under the new URL.

And now a thing I have read on a French magazine (but it is
unconfirmed): it seems there is a company who is thinking in porting
an RDBMS of them to Linux.  That company is called IBM (yes the men in
blue).  Who would have thought that one year ago?

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

The worthy man is the one who would drink muddy water if such were the
water of truth.