Re: Web site, SSI, SSH, and Windows SCP

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999, Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> > editing and maintaining my own pages would not be a problem, but if I
> > could just upload a plain text log of the progress of the project to a
> > designated area of the site that requires no SSH or other encryption,
> > a script like Roger's could include my file into the site and would
> > make it very easy for any maintainers of certain Indy projects to post
> > progress reports.
>
> Who's this Roger guy? Is that me? What's my script? Did you get confused
> about me forwarding a mail to the list?

Wait a minuet... But who's on first?

Sorry Roger, it was Andrew Wood's script I was talking about. I guess I
just looked at the sender in the message window and not the actual
message header. I need to be more careful with all the mail forwarding
going on.

So I guess your forwarding mail because of the spammer? Why don't
we get these people on the list?

--

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com