Re: Immediate road map

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> Now the real work would be in making the tips.

I'm on a number of Linux/computing related lists, it might be worth me
asking there.

How do we want to organise it? Get all the tips sent to one person who can
then compile a list and post, or get them and post as we go? It might be
better for one person to collate all the tips and then post them when it's
finished. I'd be willing for them to be sent to me on my address
(cog@seul.org), because people who aren't subscribed can't post to this
list, can they.

Also with the collection, should we go with different levels of
difficulty, or just get newbie ones?

I think it might be a good idea if we gave the tip submitter credit e.g.

Some cool linux tip here
	submitted by <name>

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='