new Squeak RPMs

Hi,

Thanks for the advices on RPM packaging. I know seem to know what I am
doing(!)

The result is Squeak - the Second Chance. Available again from
http://members.xoom.com/Pflipp/projects/squeak.html

This time no buggy things, the .src.rpm files actually contain the
sources :) and more like that. I am proud of it :-) I'll announce it to
the Squeakers, too.

It is important that you upgrade because the earlier version should be
considered as a laugh (yeah, I know, that's exactly the same as what
Microsoft says when they have a new version, only this time my new
version should NOT be considered as a laugh :-).

Greets,

Stefan