Re: SOme RPMs I made

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

I've managed to find a bunch of fonts which don't come with restrictive
licenses. Some of them are the same as the fonts that came with the old
freefonts RPM, some are different.

Actually, they don't come with any licenses. They have been
sitting in the winsite.com archives for years without being pulled, so
they're probably legit ( as far as fonts go )

Perhaps we can include them ? Installing fonts properly essentially
requires a PhD in brain surgery -- it's not something we can expect users
to do.

Another thing -- rpm does net based installs now. We could leave
some of our packages on the site for network installation.

--
Donovan