Re: Indy-0.2 boot.img

Generally this is caused by a faulty floppy. Your floppies suck -- keep trying
new ones.
(Insert rant about unreliability of floppies as boot media here.)
It's made worse because in a lot of cases every single sector needs to work
correctly on the floppy. After a year or two, that's not as likely as you'd
hope.

It's conceivable that it's a faulty floppy drive too, but I never believed
rumors like that.

Also try formatting the floppy (via dos format) before the rawrite. Yay
black magic.

Good luck,
--Roger