Re: fonts, autofs and things

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, JF Martinez wrote:

> That is the thing I had forgotten when telling about what I did today:
> I made an autofs who works out of the box!  :-) Except I mount it on
> /misc/floppy and /misc/cdrom.  Having people mounting by hand is

Cool. We should probably also have links
/cdrom->/misc/cdrom
/floppy -> /misc/floppy

another thing we could do is put a Drives directory in each home
directory which has symlinks.

BTW, is it feasible to check if the user has a zip drive ? These are
common.

Another issue: the sndconfig program should possibly be run at install
time (?)

-- Donovan