my status

I sent the announce to seul-announce this morning, and it's made its way to
Linuxtoday.com from there. I've updated the www.seul.org frontpage, as well
as included independence in www.seul.org/what/todo.html

I'm going to be away from my computers from 11 to 4 today. If we
get slashdotted, it's very possible that cran will quit serving ftp.
We've currently got 30 ftp users out of a max of 150.

I've copied things over to /mirror/ftp/cran/independence/ on belegost.
This is accessible as
ftp://belegost.seul.org/cran/independence/
or
http://www.mirrors.seul.org/ftp/cran/independence/

If things get bad, feel free to switch some url's/etc on the website
to point to belegost. Belegost has 224 megs of ram, and ought to survive
much more happily than cran. (Of course, it doesn't currently have a cap
on the number of ftp users. But it's got lots of ram. ;)

The location on belegost is not a permanent thing.

--Roger