submitting rpms to redhat contrib?

It struck me that an excellent way of getting more people to use the
new rpms is to submit them to the redhat contrib site, and then send
mail to redhat-announce describing the updates. For instance, that way
people could take advantage of the fixed gv, etc.

1) We get better publicity
2) We get more users of the rpms
3) We make the world a better place, since presumably the rpm is worth using.

If our goal is to make the world a better place, then we should distribute our
work as widely as possible. Granted forming it into a distribution is useful
because it's convenient, but does that mean we should keep the rpms comprising
that distribution to ourselves?

--Roger