Re: RedHat's new install.

On 20 Mar 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> Semms it will need three floppies instead of two.  It will autodetect
> the best suited kernel from a small set of them and install it.  In
> 2.2 having a kernel compiled for the right CPU will make a difference
> while in 2.0 effect was near zero.
>
> I grabbed the source but I still haven't looked at it
>
> Here I found a feature very annoying with KDE and is that a new
> windows grabs focus.  Because I was downloading a series of small
> files Wxftp was creating them 3 or 4 seconds and I was unable to do
> anyhing else.

Are you using focus-follow-mouse by chance?
There are half a dozen focus policies perhaps another will suit you better.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Life isn't short. It's just that death is longer.