RE: Some feedback from users

>Several users have told me that the instructions for building the
>distrib after downloading it are unclear.

   I grabbed the entire site and put it on CD.  But I have a T1, so I
guess others don't want to.  :-)  It is a bit confusing on what is
REQUIRED verses what is nice to have.

>Someaone also suggested we should propose a recommended partitionning
>(but I thought installing worstation would take care of this)

   That was me.  I am doing that in the AutoDocs.  As soon as the
Quickstart meets approval, we can post it officially.

>Is there anyone willing to take care of this?

No. ;-)

			Lee