Re: Indy / RedHat 6.2 & ISO image.

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> > So to sum it up Will there be an ISO CD?
>
> Problem is that once we build Indy there are only 600 Megs left on
> belegost so we cannot put an ISO image there.

I believe what Jean is referring to here is that we would need to post
an ISO image on belegost so others, such as individuals, linuxiso.org
and Cheapbytes can access and download it. The image wil surly take
more then 600 Meg. Building the image is not a problem. I have plenty
of room to build it on my box.

I would like to have this problem solved though. IMO we need an ISO as
much as we need a CD. To me they are one and the same!

I believe Roger can resolve the space issue, so I think we will have an
ISO available.

--
R.G. Mayhue