Forwarded message

BestLinux asked me if they could post this but it bounced so I
forward it.  After agreeing I noticed siome people in the list could
label this as spam but I had given my word.  If people think this
should not have been posted this will be the first and last recruiting
mesage in the list.

Linux Developers Wanted!

We're looking for motivated Linux developers to join our
Linux distribution developer team.

Job requirements:
- -  Minimum of 1 year experience using Linux OS
- -  Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- -  Excellent native language skills, both written and spoken
- -  Fast learning capabilities
- -  Lots of initiative and a responsible attitude
- -  Ability to independently study new technologies
- -  Clear understanding of OOP concepts
- -  Good C++ programming skills under Linux
- -  Membership in a local Linux User Group (LUG)
- -  Age between 18 and 50 years
- -  Readiness to move to Estonia or Finland (at least initially)

The following would be an advantage:
- -  Knowledge of KDevelop! and experience writing software for KDE
- -  French, German, Spanish or Swedish nationality
- -  Background which includes voluntary activities in the Linux field
- -  Spoken Finnish or Russian skills
- -  Prior Best Linux experience

What we offer:
- -  Opportunity to participate in Linux world domination
- -  Reasonable salary
- -  Stock option program
- -  Devoted team to back you up in development
- -  Challenging work
- -  Total flexibility in working days and hours
- -  Possibility to subsequently work from anywhere in the world

Send your application including CV and expected salary to
careers@sot.com with the subject 'Best Linux Developer'.

Additional information:

- -  Best Linux: http://bestlinux.net
- -  SOT: http://www.sot.com
- -  Questions: CTO Santeri Kannisto, email sk@sot.com
- -  Applications: careers@sot.com (subject: "Best Linux Developer")

- --
Mr. Santeri Kannisto      sk@sot.com  - http://www.sot.com/
SOT Finnish Software Engineering Ltd. - fax +358 401 833982
Hermiankatu 8 E, 33720 TAMPERE        - tel.+358 400 833982
FINLAND			                  & +358 3 316 5544

			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org