Re: how to install anyway

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Stefan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for all the mail, but this is kind of urgent.
>
> Because the information on
>
> http://independence.seul.org/distribution/download.shtml

You need to go to ftp://belegost.mit.edu/independence/Indy-6.0-0.8 I
think the Indy-6.1-0.8 directory contains a /differentials directory
that (I believe) contains the diffs between 6.0-0.8 and 6.1-0.8. Can
anyone confirm this? Jean?

> is outdated and no links work. So here I sit trying to install the
> stuff... I guess it's no good advertising for a user-friendly
> distribution, so if someone authorized could change that please...

Good point. I am not in charge of the web site and I am not sure why
the links are outdated. Donovan, do you update the web site?

--

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com