Re: how to install anyway

> Good point. I am not in charge of the web site and I am not sure why
> the links are outdated. Donovan, do you update the web site?

I am working on updating it ( I have a slightly more up to date copy on my
HD )

Right now, I have a few problems:

(*)	What is the "official" current version ? I am confused about the
two different directories ( 6.0-0.8 and 6.1-0.8 ). It looks like the
6.1-0.8 is incomplete. Is this one just for people who already have RH6.1
?

(*)	It seems that the files Independence.tar.gz and images/supp.img
are missing from the site.

Cheers,
--
Donovan