Re: I still can't help

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Lee Sharp wrote:

>    Hence the problem... :-)  There are some alternatives, however.  How
> about one of the many Perl scripts from a SS7 page?  Set up a perl based
> upload for the primary web server...  Your own security, and easy on the
> users.

Upload scripts are a bad idea. I'd rather avoid them.

>    Yes and no...  Some servers and browsers handles SSI badly.  Changes to

Browsers don't handle SSI at all. Apache handles SSI just fine.

>    I am running MSIE 4.0 SP2, and the SSI is broke when I view.  Has to do
> with color in the left bar.

This could be something to do with the style sheet. It has nothing to do
with SSI. ( if it did, the html itself would be wrong ). I'll try playing
around with the style sheet.

Cheers,
--
Donovan