Re: Jetadmin

> > Bottom line:  CUPS was far easier to use and configure than LPRng, even
> > with LPRng's gigantic help file/documentation.  I would recommend the
> > inclusion of CUPS (GPL'd), with a suitable graphical/menu-driven
> > front-end.

However what is your opininion about CUPS's ecological niche?  The
feature I have noticed is ability to print anywhere in the world seems
to me more for IBM-class companies that have dozens of highly trained
sysadmins on call.

Area there other features who could be of interest for iundvidauls or
organizations who don't have a full time sysadmin?

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org