Auto Config DNS

Hi everyone,

The 'Black Magic' of automatic DNS nameserver configuration has been
solved. I'm using it right now as I type this. I've figured out how to
do it, and I've been playing with the results all evening with good
results. It works great with my ISP but I would rather do some other
tests to be sure. If this works out we will be able to include this in
the release. It was easier than I first thought it would be.

The DNS nameserver addresses that are auto configured from my ISP are
different than the ones that were given to me when I first signed up
for the account. But I telnet'ed the servers and checked and they are my
ISP's nameservers 1 & 2. They seem to be slightly faster than the ones
originally given to me!

I need to get some sleep now and go to my job in the AM (shortly).

More tomorrow 8^O

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com