Re: Log analysis requirements

Personally, I'd like to see something that would parse the logs into a
database (MySQL in my case) and then do the analysis from there. Maybe
that's a separate project though, as I imagine some/all would prefer to
perform the analysis without needing a DB involved. Then again, I've
just started using IPTraf and haven't even looked at the log output, so
maybe this doesn't even make sense at all...

Joel