Re: IPTRAF 3.0.1 - no interest?

Yes, I agree. It would be great to merge all patches together.

I could propose my www space to use iptraf.  Unfortunatelly I have limited bandwith,
but it should never mind for this temporary period.

Or what about migrating iptref to surceforge?

> since the original iptraf author lost interest - what about moving
> iptraf farther? I.e. "forking" iptraf (basically, taking its latest
> source) and starting a new project, called iptraf-ng?
I did exactly this.
   We do not need to append "-ng". I hope that it would be sufficient to rename
major release number.

But there exists centos and redhat related patches that could be also applied.

The last thing would be to add .configure script ability.

regards
    Jara