Re: UDP traffic monitoring

Actual list traffic. http://archives.seul.org//iptraf/users/

>  Anybody
> has heard about Mailman?

We've got a mailman installation here too, but majordomo does the job fine
still. (The archives aren't run by majordomo, they're run by mhonarc. So
feel free to call various pieces of software bad, but be sure you're
talking about the right ones. ;)

--Roger