[Libevent-users] registering the same filehandle with EV_READ (without EV_PERSIST) multiple times

Hi,

I'd like to register two struct event's for the same filehandle, with
EV_READ (without EV_PERSIST), with multiple callbacks, and whenever
the file becomes readable, I'd like to get both of my callbacks be
called. This doesn't seem to work with Linux and epoll() and libevent
1.4.13. Only the first handler gets called, and then libevent calls
epoll_ctl(4, EPOLL_CTL_DEL, 3, {EPOLLIN, {u32=3, u64=3}}) = 0. How do
I get both callbacks to be called?

Thanks,

Péter