Re: [Libevent-users] Request for input on pending bufferevent_openssl patch.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And to offer dire warnings where Mark has offered beer: I will
> probably be merging this patch, or something quite like it, in the
> next 2.0.x-stable release, unless I can make it break or notice some
> bug in it.   I'm really hoping that other people will have time to
> test it, too: it'll be much easier if you can help find problems with
> this approach _before_ it goes into the next stable release.

I applied this change, ran our tests and briefly experimented by hand.
I couldn't locate any breakages.

We use bufferevent_openssl for our comet http server, however, I'm
sure we only exercise a small portion of the code paths.

It is always good to see bufferevent_openssl getting fixes. Thanks
Mark and Nick.

-Andy