Re: [Libevent-users] OpenSSL 1.0.2g

> Are there any plans for new releases anytime soon?  Beta?

Of course, right now we are planning 2.1.6, and yes -- it will be beta
(for now plans looks like this).

I look forward to 2.1.6-beta.  That will be great and I really look forward to seeing it.

What can you say (what do you know) about the stability of the top of tree??  What testing has it undergone?  Do you have much feedback from others running ToT?  It is working well in my testing so far, but I feel I have barely scratched the surface so far.  I'm giving it much wider testing now.

I appreciate any info.

Thanks

Dave