[Libevent-users] Assertion in event_base_free

Hi all,

I'm getting the following assertion fail when my application shuts down:

   event.c:241: event_base_free: Assertion
`((&base->timetree)->rbh_root == ((void *)0))' failed.

Now from what I can gather in the source, it is trying to make sure
there are no timers still active?

If this is the case, is there a way to easily close all timers?
Otherwise, what do people usually do to shut down a libevent
application cleanly? Must I track all timers and close manually?

Many thanks for any suggestions,
Matthew

PS. Good work at hiding the mailing list address - the only one
available on the site and in signatures is for subscribing and
unsubscribing :)