Re: [Libevent-users] Re: Welcome to libevent-users

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 13:57, Roger Pack <rogerdpack2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As a note, this introductory email didn't actually tell me how to post
> to the mailing list.  Is this expected?

Well you must have known the mailing list address when you signed up
for it, yes?

> Twould be quite convenient to establish a google group mirror or what
> not (just set the first post to moderated to avoid spammers).

It's already available on Gmane:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.libevent.user (NNTP access
available too). It seems to be still using the old @monkey.org
address, though (but new mails are still showing up).