Re: [Libevent-users] random crashed by [err] event_queue_remove:not on queue 8

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Tony Qin <anqin.qin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> humm.... when I enable the debug mode in libevent, it will dump
> GB-level log and not easy to check specific event. Also, the crash
> does not always happen in any time running.

Debug mode and debug logs are different things; if you can't store the
debug logs, you can still enable debugging mode without turning on
debug logs.

> Has any quickly fix there?
>
> I try to disable the event_errx() in event_queue_remove() and let
> server alive. However, it seems the libevent's behavior become
> innormal and is more esaier crash than before.

That's because (as I noted above) you've got a corrupt internal state.
 If you suppress error detection like that, it doesn't make the state
stop being corrupt.

hth,
--
Nick