[Libevent-users] Re: [Libevent-users] Re: [Libevent-users] Re: [Libevent-users] Security question [was: Asynchronous writes…]

On 20 jan 2012, at 17:17, Nick Mathewson wrote:

As a defense-in-depth mechanism, I'd say "sure, go ahead", but IMO
you'd get more benefit against as-yet-unknown vulnerabilities with the
usual techniques, like non-executable heap/stack, randomized address
spaces, etc.

Thanks again for the quick and clear answers Nick. For now, I will indeed first concentrate on actually designing and developing the application and then concentrate on taking additional security measures if necessary.

Sincerely,

Frank