Re: [Libevent-users] Suddenly changed release tarball of 1.4.10-stable

Hi Volker,

there was an older version in that directory but it was not announced
and linked to.   The version that is currently linked from the
libevent page is the official release, although I have not announced
it yet.   If you still have a copy and the corresponding signature of
the previous file, I am happy to put it back and rename the current
version to something more outlandish such as 1.4.14a.

Niels.