Re: [Libevent-users] libevent HTTP support feature list

Thanks Azat! SeemsÂlibevhtp is preferred over libevent's http.
Will check out libevhtp.

bufferevent_{enable,disable}() at http.c).
>> As for stability of pipe lining it depends from implementations I guess.

You mean application design? I thought pipelining will be handled by library andÂ
request callback triggered in application.

Thanks,
Kaustubh

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Azat Khuzhin <a3at.mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 04:04:41PM +0530, Kaustubh Deorukhkar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to libevent and would like to know how is the support for HTTP
> protocol. I am evaluating it for a http server and would help if you all
> can share experience with using libevent HTTP in prod.

Hi,

Well, libevent already have http server implementation, and also there
is libevhtp.

> - Does it support full HTTP/1.1 ?

I don't sure about *full*, but it supports
- Host:
- Transfer-Encoding:chunked
- 100 Continue
- Some thing that I forgot to mention