[Libevent-users] Another possible iocp issue.

Hi Folks,

	I'm still working up an example testbed for this but figured I'd
give you a heads up.  Basically I am getting a memory corruption in the
following (rather extreme) case:

1.	Create a standard listener.
2.	Setup 1000 buffer event items.  Thread safe, deferred and close on
free.
3.	Issue connect requests on all 1000.  (NOTE: have not started calling
eventbase_loop so many of these fail as part of the test.  Purely a single
threaded test.)
4.	Go into a standard eventbase loop.

	Currently I can repeatedly crash this test case and it seems fairly
consistently to be failing in evbuffer_reserve_space on a completely empty
buffer chain.  Specifically the windows debug allocator is complaining that
something wrote into a previously free'd memory block.

	I'm still double checking my code for this so I may still be the
culprit.  But it seems unlikely at this time since the code when run against
the select loop seems to be fine, it also works under Linux and Os X without
any issues.

	I'll post more info and a testbed as soon as possible.

KB