RE: [Libevent-users] Another possible iocp issue.

Hi Nick,

> >        I'll post more info and a testbed as soon as possible.
>
> Hi, Kelly!  Some test code would probably indeed be necessary to fix
> any bugs here.  Also useful for the time being would be a
> cut-and-paste of the info _exactly_ from your debugger, not just a
> summary.  iow, *where* in evbuffer_reserve_space is the crash?  *what*
> is the complaint from the windows debug allocator?  Those would help
> too, especially if the test code is going to be more than a day or so,
> since I'd guess you already have them now.

	I should be able to get the test up tonight, after work, so
shouldn't be long.  As to the debug callstack, not sure how much good that
is going to do from what I saw last night.  It is in an unrelated piece of
memory that windows found the corruption.  I will try adding some trace
information which hopefully won't hide the problem if this is a timing issue
in the IOCP code specifically.

> (Also, what version of libevent?)

2.0.8-rc with the socketopt modification we discussed.

	I'll likely run the test against both the rc and the head of the dev
git just to see if it maybe has been fixed already.

KB