Re: Fwd: ezmlm warning

Richard James wrote:
>Sorry I took so long to reply to your message but I don't think you
>missed anything. BTW i have put up some of the web site it is in a
>subdirectory called ldgc-new but I cannot create this directory next the

Cool. We almost put you on the "missing in action" list (too much bad
experiences I guess. Sorry.)

>old ldgc directory but in it so it is actually lgdc/lgdc-new.

[Note: since I moved the lgdc/ hierarchy to the root, this is now /lgdc-new
(http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/lgdc-new/) ]

Nome notes about lgdc-new:

* Please don't use frames, at least not in the primary version (as some
browsers still have problems with them)

* Did you intentionally shorten the link titles in the navigation frame?
The original ones were more descriptive and nicer to read. And the new ones
look funny in 1280x1024 (Way too much blank space ;)

* We did quite some discussion about the website's structure (three main
parts - "Info for developers", "Free Projects" and "General" plus the
respective sections). We should keep that.

Good to have someone taking care of the thing again.

	Christian