I'm back.

Some of you might even remind me..

anyway, I was wondering what happened to www.linuxgames.org and why I hadn't
been receiving any mails from this list for months.. then while I was
cleaning up my outbox I saw my initial mail to subscribe and had the smart
idea of resubscribing.

Can anyone fill me in on what has happened the past months, what the
immediate goals and plans are? I supposed quite a few things have changed,
Linux gaming seems to go well from what I read on Freshmeat, Slashdot, Linux
Today, the Tome, etc etc.

Regards, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx