Re: Cooperative Free Software Game Development ?

First of a (little) series of old MailsThatWhereNeverAnswered.
Sorry for the delay.

Philipp Gühring wrote:
>>How about setting up a page with roalty-free textures,
>>sound bits, etc. or linking to sites offering these ?

NOTE: Add this to the TODO.

>Hi!
>
>We are a group of game developers, and we have the resources to make
>the sounds and graphics ourselves. We are very open to free projects,
>so I can offer you to help you with your free projects. I cannot
>guarantee that our musicians and artists have the time, but if you
>need some handmade material for your project, just contact me, and we
>will see.
>You can find our homepage hopefully at
>http://www.poboxes.com/futureware
>or currently directly at
>http://www.htlwrn.ac.at/d94008/

I *HOPE* our game writers wake up again. Then we will contact you. If not,
we have to recruit new ones and contact you a bit later.
BTW - You don't by chance feel a strong urge to take over in case our
example game development group turns out to have disappeared? ;)

>Many greetings,
>--
>~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
>~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261