Who's Who

Dear Candidate,

 You were recently selected by Managing Director for a free
 listing on The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

 Our Public Affairs Office gathers information from many recognized
 sources, including professional associations and societies, trade
 organizations, newspaper and magazine articles, professional
reference
 publications, web presence, and referrals from existing members.

 As a highly respected professional in your field of expertise, we
 believe your contributions merit very serious consideration for
 inclusion on The International Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

 To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to fill out the brief
bit
 of information required for inclusion.

 There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The International
 Executive Guild's Who's Who CD-ROM.

 Remember, this listing is for executives,business  professionals,  &
 entrepreneurs only!
 To Be Included Visit:
 http://www.bwcdrom.com/regform2000/default.htm

 My Sincere Thanks,