Re: New Site Betatest

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> >what kind of browser (-version) do you need to view those
> According to my info, Netscape 4+ or IE 3+. No info about other
> browsers. Who knows more about that?

For one thing, I use Netscape 4.7 and still run very regularly
into sites which look okay with IE 4 but are totally crap with
NS (text overwriting itself cause there's a carriage return
but no linefeed, unreadable colors, buttons/links that simply
do not work making the site dead text, etc).
 I wonder if there wouldn't be a php script somewhere that
takes a CSS page and converts it into normal html if the
browser doesn't support CSS (ie do the client side substitution/
formatting on the server)...

Bert
--

-=<Short Controlled Bursts>=-