Re: Article Authors

Am Die, 11 Apr 2000 hast Du wahrscheinlich geschrieben:
>The following authors have not told me their username yet:

>Philip Gühring

SOURCERER

>	Tricking GGI Into An 8-Bit Display Mode
This is a piece of sourcecode that tricks the GGI system into using
an 8-Bit display mode, so that the game can uns palette tricks.

>	Dialog - A Programming Language for Dialogs
This is an long article about the interpreter language "Dialog" that
can be used in games for dialogs with game charakters. (Multiple
Choice, ...)

>I also need an abstract (1-2 lines) for each of these articles (otherwise
>I'll have to write it myself, which will delay things).
>If I don't get that info soon, I will create dummy accounts for the missing
>authors.
>
>I would also appreciate some help with reformatting the articles.
>Yes, I know that you'd need the info (what font to use etc) for that. I'll
>extend the submission guide soon (unless Paul does it, that is).

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.futureware.at/       ICQ UIN: 6588261