Re: Hosting of Linux Game Tome

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> Just this to notify (most of you probably know) that the Linux Game Tome
> (http://www.happypenguin.org/) is down, and is looking for a new home.

Since I just saw this already posted by Bob on LGDC, I now feel like a
complete jerk.

Sorry about the redundant information.

Mads

(I still need my Linux Game Tome though :-( )

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
This is JohnC IMHO, I compaired tri-word groupings here and in his plan and

   - /. posting discussing the likelihood that an AC post that claimed to be
posted by John Carmack during his honeymoon (and having the login info at
home) was actually from him.