website code discussions on this list?

The good news: I got four offers for help (with the website) so far. Good
offers.

The (extended) situation: There will be (hopefully) quite some discussion
between them and me about the website code, design etc. All the little
details concerning people who really work at that site's internals.

The Question: Would you object if we take this discussion to this mailing
list ('cause some kind of mailing list is needed)?
It shouldn't be a problem to open a new mailing list (lgdc-web?) for this,
but I'm not sure whether that "fragmentation" is really good. What are your
feelings about this?

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Drive C: not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic