Re: Stupid tricks

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 07:33:17PM +0200, Bert Peers wrote:
> > Linux journal runs a monthly column in their print version called "stupid
> > programming tricks". Most of them are very handy for games as well.

> Are you referring to the columns about how to set up the Linux equivalent
> of Dos style int 13 A000 VGA ?  I find those rather stomach turning, in
> the days of hardware T&L, 3D sound DSPs, etc :)

Hm, perhaps the content sucks. The style is good though.. not too high
learning curve, source examples.

We could use a collection of such stuff in tips & trics ourselves. We've got
the section, just very little to fill it with.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.cx cap@atomickitten.cx cap@loves.lana.cx