Re: Business models

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Mark Collins wrote:
>
> >How do you guys think people should go about selling Linux games?
> >
> No, I'm not pessimistic about Linux games, it's just that nobody just
> makes games I want to buy and play, makes them work well and
> easily available. I *do* have one commercial Linux game, which is exactly
> as many commercial DOS games as I have, although I haven't played either
> for over a year (they don't work)... :-)

Do you imply that commercial Linux games does not work?

I have seven Loki Titles - each one works perfectly. If you have troubles
running your game, you should contact your vendor.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
If you have a chance, take a look at the virus code, and see what some 300