Re: [Forward - t-l-engh@online.no: New game project: Civ clone]

At 11:46 PM 8/4/99 +0200, you wrote:

> Ah, seems like it's about time I stop writing Star Trek episode reviews for
> my own site and finally get the game projects stuff on LGDC on-line.
>
> Is the database ready for it? Please? =)

        No. First, vacations made communication slow. Now, I have a
non-functional PHP3 script from them that allows us to connect without needing
to have the password in the php3 files on linxugames. (For security, they
say...)

        Once the script is functional, then we can both start to make the site
database-enabled. For now, we wait...

        I have sent them an email yesterday about some lingering errors in the
script. They haven't replied to me as of yet.

        I'll keep you posted...

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames