Re: Write your own lib : the 3D case

Hi Bert Peers,
I agree with you when you said that the language like C & C++ does not
affect the game feel and speed; or when I began to learn Unix and other
OS with the same principle, one told me to run application that uses
the same library else your OS still recurses to the swap disk
memory.But for a game, there are multiple ways to do a thing and
putting all in one single library will not be very orthodox.Maybe with
the newest powerfull Pc' s, this will be off topic.

NMC <nmcratoandromanana@yahoo.fr>